How Do You Stay Motivated?
It’s not always easy to stay motivated, is it? When I find my energy is low and I want (need!) to stay motivated, I diffuse the essential oil of Cassia with my Terra Cotta Pendant diffuser necklace. Cassia has a deep, full, rich, spicy aroma. It smells like cinnamon on steroids! Inhaling Cassia makes me smile.
After using essential oils for many years now, I can tell you that diffusing them with a Terra Cotta Pendant has a profound effect on you. But don’t take my word for it: Do this quick test to see for yourself.
The Quick Test
Assess how you are feeling at the moment. Maybe it is a Monday morning and though you know you have a lot to do, you can’t seem to get started. The motivation is just not there. Capture that mood with a number between one and ten, with one being zero motivation and ten being highly motivated. Write down the number and put the piece of paper aside.
Now choose an essential oil that makes you smile. Use your intuition. Smell the essential oils you have and see which one speaks to you today. Then apply a drop of the oil you choose to a Terra Cotta Pendant, allow the oil to absorb fully and put the pendant on. At the end of the day, assess your motivation level again.
Whenever I do this test, I am surprised at the profound effect inhaling essential oils has had on me. It’s science. Since essential oils affect the limbic system of the brain, they naturally affect how we feel.
The Comprehensive Test
You can create a more comprehensive test to assess more than your motivation. The following test helps you gauge how diffusing essential oils affects your happiness, your energy, your confidence, how peaceful, pain-free and mentally clear you feel.
- On a scale of 1 – 10 with 10 being very motivated, how motivated are you right now?
- On a scale of 1 – 10 with 10 being very happy, how happy are you right now?
- On a scale of 1 – 10 with 10 being very high energy, rate your energy level right now.
- On a scale of 1 – 10, with 10 being the most confident, how optimistic are you feeling about your life?
- On a scale of 1 – 10, with 10 being the most peaceful, how are you feeling right now?
- On a scale of 1 – 10 with 10 being the most pain-free, please rate your aches and pain right now.
- On a scale of 1 – 10 with 10 being the most clear, please rate your mental clarity at the moment.
After answering all the questions, put the essential oil on your Terra Cotta Pendant and wear it for a day or more before (without looking at your former numbers) answering the questions again. Compare these results with the first numbers you recorded.
This test can also be used if you are marketing essential oils and want your customers to have a self-validating experience with your essential oils. See details for this application here!
Personal note: the imaginary scenario above was not made up. It was how I started my Monday, but within minutes of putting the Cassia on a Terra Cotta Pendant and putting it around my neck, my energy, enthusiasm and productivity picked up. Powerful! Try it for yourself and share your experience in the comments!