Shopping for an Essential Oil Diffuser Pendant Can Be Confusing!
There are many different types of essential oil diffuser pendants on the market today. It can be difficult to know which one will serve your diffusing needs best. How do you know which one is the most effective, attractive and inexpensive wearable diffuser to help you enjoy essential oils wherever you go?
Here are 8 things to consider:
1. It should have a great capacity to hold essential oils with the ability to absorb the oils well into the material. If there is not a lot of capacity to hold the oil, your diffusing experience will be short lived.
2. It should gently release the essential oils to diffuse into the air around it. If your medium doesn’t allow the essential oil to be exposed to the air, you won’t have a good diffusing experience. See why we use terra cotta clay for our diffuser necklaces here.
3. It should be an essential oil diffuser pendant that is lightweight and durable so you don’t have to worry about breaking it or giving one to your children.
4. It should be a diffuser necklace that can be easily tucked in so you can still, simultaneously, wear your other favourite necklace.
5. It should be an economical essential oil diffuser pendant – inexpensive enough to buy several (at a discount) so you can give them as gifts to your friends, family – and downline!
6. It should be a terra cotta clay necklace diffuser. Clay that is lighter in color (such as porcelain clay) may become stained by the natural colors in essential oils.
7. It should be kiln-fired clay, not oven-baked clay or craft clay. These clays and cooking methods won’t result in the pores that hold the oils nor will they be durable enough. See more about that here.
8. It should not be glazed on the surface where the design is. Refer to reason # 2 for the why.
Are You Serious? We Are!
If you’re serious about diffusing effectively, inexpensively and attractively all day long wherever you go, you will want to shop at the site of the ones who have been making Terra Cotta Pendant essential oil diffuser pendants professionally since 2003!
Yep, that’s us!
Watch this video to see how I apply essential oil to one of our kiln-fired Terra Cotta Pendant and see what I mean by capacity and absorbency.
Remember to request the Welcome Gift when you order for the first time. We will include it anyway, 🙂 but if you tell us how you found us, well, that’s even better! Happy shopping!
P.S. Be sure to sign up for our Special Contacts List where you will be notified when we have Specials (2-3 times per month – details here!
Photo Credit: Glen Scott