I love essential oil of Lavender. It was my very first essential oil purchase in 1997 and since then I’ve used it for everything. It has helped with everything too – yep – it’s that kind of oil! Today I diffuse Lavender on my Terra Cotta Pendant for a variety of reasons. Here are five reasons you may want to try it yourself!
- It smells wonderful, fresh and light. It makes me feel good just to inhale it.
- It is my go-to-sleep oil so diffusing it during the day signals my brain to relax.
- It reminds me to be in the moment, making it a great oil to diffuse while meditating or for doing yoga!
- It’s a feel-good essential oil. It’s hard to inhale Lavender without smiling. A smile that follows you throughout your day. Mmmmm!
- It reminds me to do something special for myself daily. Self care and pampering cannot be overrated!
Lavender is known as the universal oil. If you don’t know which oil to use for your purposes, try Lavender. But be sure you’ve procured only the highest grade, organically grown and properly distilled Lavender. Due diligence is a must when it comes to purchasing essential oils.
Photo Credit: Elminium